THE POLISH NATIONAL ENERGY CONSERVATION AGENCY
The Polish National Energy Conservation Agency (KAPE) operates since 1994, continually broadening its services in the field of energy efficiency and renewable energy sources (RES), as well as its client list from both the public and private sectors.We aid companies, municipalities, public institutions, and non-governmental institutions through advice, instruction and education in the field of rational energy use. The satisfaction of our clients is the measure of the quality of our services. Our mission is the dissemination and implementation of the world’s best standards and practices in the fields of energy efficiency and sustainable development, upon which we construct optimal energy efficient solutions for our clients. Our strategic goal is supporting the growth of competitiveness of the polish economy through improving energy efficiency, while respecting the principles of sustainable development.
Over 28 years of activity
We pride ourselves in nearly twenty years of achievements and an established position in the market.
Since 1994 we:
- realized several hundred nation-wide contracts for government and local administrations, companies, non-governmental organizations,
and PR agencies,
- verified nearly 11 000 energy audits on commission from Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego, for thermo-modernization pre-mium grant applications,
- developed nearly 600 industrial audits for over 100 clients,
- prepared or participated in preparing 80 applications for the financing of energy efficiency improving projects,
- instructed over 1800 people,
- realized 180 international and nation-wide projects,
- organized over 140 conferences, seminars, courses, and workshops,
- shared our knowledge during several hundred conferences and seminars organized by external institutions.
"Applying our technical and economic knowledge, and many years of experience, we strive, together with our clients, towards achieving an energy sustainable world"